Why Does My Gas Heater Smell?
We Heard it all Gas Heater Smells like gas, kerosene, burning, dust, plastic, Because it needs Maintenance and a Service, Ask yourself When was the last time you had it professionally serviced or maintained by a professional?
- Injectors are Blocked up & oxygen sensors
- Faulty part inside the heater
- Gas heater smells like kerosene
- Wrong Gas Type >>>Check Our Conversion page<<<
- Strong Cleaning Chemical or Painting has damaged the burner chambers
- Been in storage for too long and it collect dust and it has caused the pipes to block up
- House Renovations has caused a lot of dust built up
- Carpet in the house blocked up inside pipe and injectors and oxygen sensors
- Pet Fur (Cats and Dogs)
Why does my gas heater need a service?
Gas Heaters Should be serviced every year by a Licensed Gas Specialists #302192C you can also check out our hero plumbing page.
- Safety First
- Health Hazard
- Prevent Fire
- Warranty Claim
- Longer Lifespan
When is it time to call a heating expert?
If the smell lasts over couple of mins TURN IT OFF its time for a service call (02) 8055 3744.
The benefits of regular servicing
All heaters should be serviced every year before the winter season. Regular Services prevents part replacements, saves energy on ur bills, allows your heater to last long
Heater smells like gas?
Could be caused by a leak in the exchanger. There aren’t any normal reasons for your heater to smell like gas, you should turn your heater off immediately and call Gas Heater Service Sydney on (02) 8055 3744.