Why Does My Gas Heater Smell?
June 2021 (6 mins read)
We Heard it all Gas Heater Smells like gas, kerosene, burning, dust, plastic, Because it needs Maintenance and a Service, Ask yourself When was the last time you had it professionally serviced or maintained by a professional?
- Injectors are Blocked up & oxygen sensors
- Faulty part inside the heater
- Gas heater smells like kerosene
- Wrong Gas Type >>>Check Our Conversion page<<<
- Strong Cleaning Chemical or Painting has damaged the burner chambers
- Been in storage for too long and it collect dust and it has caused the pipes to block up
- House Renovations has caused a lot of dust built up
- Carpet in the house blocked up inside pipe and injectors and oxygen sensors
- Pet Fur (Cats and Dogs)
- Why does my gas heater need a service?
Why does my gas heater need a service?
Gas Heaters Should be serviced every year by a Licensed Gas Specialists #302192C you can also check out our hero plumbing page.
- Safety First
- Health Hazard
- Prevent Fire
- Warranty Claim
- Longer Lifespan
- save on your energy bill