One of our friendly staff will confirm a convenient date and time slot (mobile services or drop off services available)
Secondly, you will receive a booking confirmation (via a text message and email) to confirm your booking date and time
On the day of your booking, you will receive a 30 minute courtesy call prior to the Gas Technicians arrival
Once we arrive on site, you will be greeted by one of our friendly and professional Gas Fitters who will ask to be taken to your gas heater or hot water heater.
We will initially carry out a safety check inside your home to identify and assess any issues currently impacting your heater / gas points.
Gas heater is then taken outside to the technician’s work van where a full service will be carried out which will include
- Dismantling of the heater
- Removing all the built-up dust inside
- Cleaning of filters, injectors and burner chambers
Heater is then taken back inside, connected and quality and safety check conducted which includes:
- Checking gas hose expiration
- Testing of Gas Bayonet point
- Carbon monoxide & gas leak detection
- Lastly, a safety check & quality assurance to ensure optimum operation of the heater.