When you have a problem with your Rinnai portable gas heater, it is important to let the experts conduct the inspection and repair. It can be hazardous to handle or service your Rinnai gas heater yourself. These systems are designed for handling by authorised technicians.
Our well-trained and experienced technicians will arrive at your home or business in fully-equipped service vehicles. Our technicians complete an overall safety inspection on your gas heater as well as all your gas bayonet connections in your home or business and conduct a carbon monoxide detection test.
If you are facing any issues with your Rinnai gas heater, call one of our friendly team members on 1300 427 000. You may also contact us through our online booking form.
Our reliable tradespeople will carry out a Rinnai gas heater service for you which includes 10 steps:
- Firstly We will confirm a convenience time slot that suits your availability (We come to you)
- Secondly you will receive a booking confirmation from us to confirm your booking date and time.
- On the booking day you will receive a 30 min courtesy call/SMS prior to the gas technicians arrival.
- We will arrive at your property & park in a safe spot.
- Overall assessment of your gas room heater or gas appliance.
- Take your portable gas room heater to the van (other appliances Checked in original position)
- We will Dismantle your heater, Clean the filters, Check wiring harness, Check and test
- Solenoid valves, Check gas pressure, Check Fan, Ensure injector sizes are correct, Clean burner chambers and thermal fuses, Test PCB boards, Overall safety check and remove all dust.
- Test connections & gas hose
- Test for Gas & Carbon monoxide Leaks
Current Portable Rinnai Gas Heaters Service Models
Rinnai Avenger 25 Convector, Rinnai Avenger 25 Plus Convector, Rinnai Capella 18Plus Convector, Rinnai Cosyglow Radiant, Rinnai Dynamo 15 Convector, Rinnai Econoheat 850 radiant, Rinnai Enduro 13 Convector, Rinnai Granada 252 Radiant Convector, Rinnai Titan 151 Radiant Convector, Rinnai 417, Rinnai 517, Rinnai 406, Rinnai 506, Rinnai portable gas heater.
Therefore, if you have gas heater or hot water heater problems, start with the troubleshooting section.